Search This Blog

Thursday 14 June 2012

TIA & TAMERA Star - Tamera Mowry Pregnant... Reveals Her Baby’s Sex





Tia & Tamera” star Tamera Mowry-Housley is having her  first baby and it’s a BOY!

“Tia & Tamera” star Tamera Mowry-Housley surprisingly dropped her big pregnancy news in April. Tamera tweeted a photo to her fans showing her bump at 5-month

 
she tells how excited she is for her nephew Cree Hardrict to have a boy cousin to play with. “I’m having a baby boy!  We’re so thrilled.”
In addition, Tamera is seen showing off her baby bump and she reveals she’s going to have a sports theme for the baby’s nursery.  According to sources, she wanted a boy. ”I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore.  I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment